Saturday 15 August 2015

Reflections: What I Learnt from Problogger Training Event


I've discovered I'm not a small fish in a big pond! I belong to a 'community' and my homemade blog business cards cut from Albanian maps are totally ok!

Despite my newbie status, people who have immense followings have given those precious few minutes to speak personably with me, sharing their hard earned knowledge or a friendly hullo! This is amazing! 

If you count how many bloggers are at this conference, it adds up to millions of posts. These posts can change the lives of so many more people. I have found blogging can not only provide a living, it can deliver compassion through charities, enable those with invisible differences in this world to become visible and can deliver one person's passionate agenda to any part of the globe. 

Thank you Problogger for encouraging us to share our own small vision in this way! Bloggers of Australia should be proud of our position as global ambassadors and we CAN change lives and make a difference!

4 comments:

  1. As a first-timer at Problogger I can certainly reinforce all that you have said here. It was an eye-opening enlightening event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kathy, it was certainly an amazing event for us newbies! Thanks for your friendly company over the two days event!

      Delete
  2. It was great chatting to you at PB, Sue. Your stories were great to hear and I loved that you were so passionate about travel - as a flight attendant I totally get that :)
    I showed your card to my sister who is a designer. She totally loved it and said it was the best of the ones I'd collected. Also, the map on the card you gave me has Croatian towns on it. And that's where my parents are from. Lovely synchronicity!
    All the best with your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sylvia, I loved talking to you and I wasn't going to give anyone my cards, but am so glad you and your sister liked it...Croatia was our favourite country, totally loved the people and countryside. Would love to see more of it one day! Thanks for your support:)

      Delete